Sub getallSAS()
Dim i As Long
Dim cr As Double
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Offset(1).Clear
On Error Resume Next
For i = 2 To Sheets.Count
With Sheets(i)
cr = Application.Match("contact", .Columns(1), 0)
.UsedRange.Offset(cr).Copy Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2)
End With
Next i
Columns(1).SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.Delete
Columns.ColumnWidth = 60
Columns.AutoFit
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

--
Join official facebook page of this forum @

7) Sharing copyrighted ebooks/pirated ebooks/their links is not allowed.