On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:49:45 PM UTC-4, Mel wrote:

> I have a master spreadsheet with 5 tabs.   On my master sheet (called
> Master) - on the tab called 'Option Letter' I need to copy cells B131,
> B202, B319, B424 to the same
> tab (same name on each sheet 'Option Letter') on over 200 spreadsheets.  I
> will need to unprotect the Option Letter tab (no password), paste in the
> info from my Master sheet Option letter tab (master sheet is called
> master),
> then protect (no password) and save the spreadsheet with the same name.
> Each spreadsheet is in the same folder called P:\EBACKUP.  Each spreadsheet
> has a different name.
>
> I will only need to run this process once to update all spreadsheets with
> the new info for these 4 cells.    I tried a number of different VBA to
> loop through each spreadsheet but keep getting a number of error.
> Any help is appreciated.
> thx

Here is what I have so far that I need to get top open all files (over 200
of them) in directory P:\EBACKUP\ and update the 4 cells with data from the
master spreadsheet and update once cell on another tab called group table
with a new date.
then close and save the spreadsheet, open the next on in the list and so on
until all are updated.

Sub RRSP_fix()
'
' RRSP_fix Macro
'
'
    Range("B131").Select
    Selection.Copy
    Windows("Abedin, Joynal 012 867 235.xlsx").Activate
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=33
    Range("B131").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Windows("MASTER.xlsm").Activate
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=78
    Range("B207").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Selection.Copy
    Windows("Abedin, Joynal 012 867 235.xlsx").Activate
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=75
    Range("B207").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Windows("MASTER.xlsm").Activate
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=114
    Range("B319").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Selection.Copy
    Windows("Abedin, Joynal 012 867 235.xlsx").Activate
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=111
    Range("B319").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Windows("MASTER.xlsm").Activate
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=108
    Range("B424").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    Selection.Copy
    Windows("Abedin, Joynal 012 867 235.xlsx").Activate
    ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=108
    Range("B424").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste
    Range("B430:J430").Select
    Sheets("Group Table").Select
    Range("B7").Select
    Application.CutCopyMode = False
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "7/12/2012"
    Range("B3").Select
    Sheets("Option Letter").Select
    Range("A1").Select
    ActiveWorkbook.Save
    ActiveWorkbook.Close
    Application.WindowState = xlMinimized
    Application.WindowState = xlNormal
End Sub

--
Join official facebook page of this forum @

7) Sharing copyrighted ebooks/pirated ebooks/their links is not allowed.