Hi Greg

Couple of issues.  First the date in the data is actually text of something
that looks like a date, followed by a space.  As such it cannot easily be
converted to a true date.  To convert it you would need to st up a new
column and use =DATE("20"&MID(A2,7,2),LEFT(A2,2),MID(A2,4,2))

The pivot is using the Date Mailed twice.  First as a filter and then as a
row label.  That is why it gives it two different names.  It seems to
generate the second because the first looks like a date.  I am not sure
about this. When I had added my new column and called it DateDate I could
generate a pivot table without the Date Mailed2 appearing.

I really don't understand why it seems to autogenerate weeks as the
interval rather than days.

Regards
David Grugeon