Hi Paul/Rajan/Friends,
I have attached a POC of what exactly iam planning to do with all the
business validation.
My idea is to develop an macros for updating test cases results in QC.Iam
planning to develop this tool keeping regression testing in my mind.
When we do regression testing for an application after a patch relase there
are very few defect and most of the cases are passed.

Eg :- if 1000 test cases are availbale in Quality center and only 10 test
cases are failed in it per regression cycle.I want to mark 10 test cases as
fail in the excel macro and click on the button it should update those 10
test cases as fail in quality center and by default all remaining 990 test
cases which are not mentioned in the excel should be marked as pass in
quality center.This will help us reduce lot of manual redundant work which
we are doing currently

It would be great if somebody you are guiding me.Thanks a lot once again.

Regards
Nevin

--
Join official facebook page of this forum @

7) Sharing copyrighted ebooks/pirated ebooks/their links is not allowed.