Group,

Kindly request you all to follow rules that you see in signtures and I
hope there will be no such heated arguments in future.

You need not to respond to people who violate the forum rules, just forward
me the email to ban the person. I will take decision to give warning or ban
the person as appropriate.

It is very important for us to maintain the discipline in the forum. Let me
know if you have any queries or feedback.

Thanks and warm regards
Ayush Jain
Group Manager

Best regards,