Hi Amol,

I haven't use the Office Web Components, and we don't know much about your
code or file, but the error is usually caused by a references/library
problem, such as:

.        You used early binding but the reference to the OWC library was
broken.

.        The OWC library is not installed on the problem machines
(regardless of early or late binding)

.        The library installed is a different version.

You indicate you're using OWC10 - that was released with Office 2000, I
believe, and is not generally recommended for use today.

I'm not sure if OWC is recommended at all now - I haven't researched it! but
the last version of Office web components was OWC11 (Office Web components
for Office 2003).  That can be downloaded at
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22276.

My reccomendations:

.        Upgrade to OWC11 (unless there is some reason not to that I am
unaware of)

.        Make sure OWC is installed on all machines

.        Use late binding to avoid any problems with references (e.g.,
something like: Dim MyOWCObject As OBJECT .. Set MyOWCObject =
CreateObject("OWC11.SomeOWCClassname")

In any case, when the error occurs Some debugging and troubleshooting steps
to take:

.        Determine if the variable ChartSpace2 contains the desired object.
Verify that it's properties are what you expect.  Verify that the
ExportPicture method is being recognized.  If you cannot be at the
workstation when it fails, use debug.print statements to print the
information you need to the Immediate window.

.        Does OWC10 support PNG graphics?  I saw a reference that only
mentioned GIFs.

.        If you find a problem considering the above suggestions or others
that come to mind, work backwards through your code to determine when the
problem first occurs, and then try to determine why.

Asa