Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: chhajersand...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 07:12:15
To: <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: $$Excel-Macros$$ Capture both the action "check" and "uncheck"

Dear Praveen,

Thanks for the reply.
Actually frankly speaking I don't have any file right now with me. But I can
discuss the problem.
I want to hide two rows with a click in check box. So by recording macro I am
able to do that!!
But now I want to unhide this two row when it uncheck the "Check box" which I
am not able to do due to very minimal knowledge of macro.
Hope I am able to explain my problem to you.

Sandeep Chhajer.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone