Hi Pravin

Sry For delay reply.

Please Replace moule1 Sub from below One

Public Sub setupdate()
    With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Field Emails")
        If g_blnUpdate = True Then
            g_blnUpdate = False
            .Protect
        ElseIf g_blnUpdate = False Then
            g_blnUpdate = True
            .Unprotect
        End If
    End With
End Sub

and Also the shape that i have added on "Field Emails"  Sheet  edit its
text as "Unprotect/Protect"   as this will allow you to unprotect your
sheet when you want to update your sheet and click again on it to protect
your sheet once your work is over on this sheet.

Hope this time it will be fine for you. :)

Regards
Prince