Dear Pascal

Thanks for the responses. I am reply each response separately so as not to
confuse other readers

I can NOT use Paper mail /  snail mail or postal mail as you mail call it

Unfortunately postal mail is NOT fast enough, takes many days to reach
(customers at) other places, and IF the customer faces a discrepancy it takes
again a lot of time for him to respond via another postal mail  ....so I am
forced to use fax or e mail for instant reminders; I explained the problem with
fax earlier, so the only option left is e mail

I think others have understood this correctly. Yes I am requesting a way to e
mail these letters

I shall answer your other suggestion to change the VBA in the next mail

--

Regards
Subu

mail_to_s...@yahoo.com