Paste the below code in the module. Press alt + F8 and run macro
proc_ExtractDates.

Remember you are getting output on worksheet named as "Sheet5". If it
doesn't exist then make a new worksheet with this name.

Sub proc_ExtractDates()
    Dim i As Integer
    Dim lRow As Long
    Dim fndVal As Variant
    Dim sh As Worksheet
    Dim rng As Range
    Dim frstAddr As Variant
    Dim myColor As Variant
    i = ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count
    lRow = 2
    For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
        If sh.Name = "Sheet5" Then GoTo AKS
        sh.Activate
        With sh
            Debug.Print sh.Name
            Set rng = sh.UsedRange
            With rng
                Set fndVal = .Find("BPP", , xlValues, xlPart, , xlNext)
                If Not fndVal Is Nothing Then
                    frstAddr = fndVal.Address
                    Do
                        Application.Goto fndVal
                        Worksheets("Sheet5").Range("A" & lRow).Value =
sh.Name
                        fndVal.Copy Sheet1.Range("B" & lRow)

                        lRow = lRow + 1
                        Debug.Print fndVal
                        Set fndVal = .FindNext(fndVal)
                    Loop While Not fndVal Is Nothing And fndVal.Address <>
frstAddr
                End If
            End With
        End With
AKS:
    Next sh
End Sub

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:13 PM, chaya moni <chayamon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Anoop sir,
>
>        i have tried for the same for 100 sheets, which contains the same,
> there nothing value is coming. i mean is there any bound for number of
> sheet, like maximum of 6 or 7 sheet. what you have provided to me is
> excellent working but i  try for 100 sheets , the data is missing.
>
> regards,
> Chaya
>

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM, chaya moni <chayamon...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear Anoop,
>>
>>         Awesome and unbelievable, it was more then expected. any way i
>> did not check those value. once i check, i revert you back.
>> thanks for helping me. thank you all.
>>
>> -Chaya
>>

>> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Anoop K Sharma
>> <aks.sharm...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chaya....
>>>
>>> Here you go....
>>> Note:- You can change data in all sheets. Do not delete first sheet
>>> named as "Sheet5".
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Anoop
>>> Sr Developer