From: ferreg...@gmail.com
Sender: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 09:53:53
To: <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ I need excel to find a value in the next row's cell
 back on the highest value of the previous cell.

excel IF max value in top row, then excel shows me the value from the same
column in the next row

I need excel to find a value in the next row's cell back on the highest
value of the previous cell.  Example:

-4%, -6%, 2%,   0.34%

4%,   2%, 1%,   -0.50%

Above you can see that the highest value in the top row is 2%.
What I did excel to do, is simply tell me the next row in 1%.
Then for the next row I need excel to tell me 3% since the highest value in
the middle row is 4%

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros?hl=en.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros?hl=en.