Dear Friend,

I feel that I am indebted for your kind words.

I always respect the TRUE suggestion / TRUE finding of others in a positive
manner,

because such things would only cause more interest to me on the subject.

IN REALITY, though I may develop more interest, the genuine deciding factor
is

the LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING, because I know my ability.

Once again, thanks and I will certainly seek your guidance

without inconveniencing you.

With Regards,
DK.

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
-- Charles William
Eliot<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4398096.Charles_William_Eliot>