Two major things will help you.  One is the help files which are invoked
whenever you click on a word in a macro and then press F1.  I am sure you
have found that, but do you use it whenever you do not understand all about
a keyword such as Dim?

The other thing is intellisense.  When you are typing in a sub or function,
the options for a command you are using will appear in a drop-down list.
 Try some of them and then press F1 to find out about it.  For example, if
you type

Dim x as

immediately you press the space after the as you will get a list of all the
types you can define a variable as.  This will be a lot of help to you.

Also always click debug/compile on the menu before you run a procedure you
have written.  It checks that the syntax is correct, and shows you where
they are wrong.

In context of this, always have "Option Explicit" at the top of all
modules.  This forces you to Dim each variable before you use it, and it
will show up any spelling mistakes in variable names.

This list is best to help with specific queries rather than general
requests for help.  Always try to do as much as you can of a task before
asking for help and then show us what you have done and what it is doing
wrong.  If there are any error messages write them down exactly and tell
us, if it is possible to find out, what line the error occurred on.

Above all, just keep writing and testing code and you will soon be one of
the ones giving the answers on the list.

Regards
David Grugeon