There's probably lots of reasons you haven't received a response.

First, is the subject.
The idea is to provide a subject that will attract someone with
expertise dealing with the problem that you have.

Excel has something called "Data Validation"
I've used it, but not often. I'm certainly no "expert".
So, when I saw your subject, I decided to let someone who knows a lot more
about
Data Validation than I do address your question.
The problem is, your question has nothing to do with EXCEL's "Data Validation".

So.. some people skipped it because it was something to do with Data
Validation,
and other skipped it because it has NOTHING to do with Data Validation!

-------------------------------
OK, so it actually sounds like you want a macro to calculate totals (of some
sort)

I would use a Change Event macro (do you know about these? come to think of it,
do you know how to write macros?)

Here's a start.
I don't know exactly what you want to do with the qty and CL_Stock values.

Option Explicit
    Dim Targ As Range
    Dim RowNum As Integer
    '--------------------------------------------------
    '  If multiple cells are changed, process each cell
    '--------------------------------------------------
    For Each Targ In Target
        '--------------------------------------------------
        'Only process if columns A-C are modified
        '--------------------------------------------------
        If (Targ.Column <= 3) Then
            '--------------------------------------------------
            '  Check to see that each cell in A-C have values
            '--------------------------------------------------
            If ((Cells(Targ.Row, "A").Value <> "") _
            And (Cells(Targ.Row, "B").Value <> "") _
            And (Cells(Targ.Row, "C").Value <> "")) Then
                '--------------------------------------------------
                '  Look in previous rows for records with same "ID"
                '--------------------------------------------------
                For RowNum = 1 To Targ.Row - 1
                    If (Cells(RowNum, "A").Value = _
                        Cells(Targ.Row, "A").Value) Then