Thanks everyone for your valuable reply. I will try with it to get the good
result.
Thanks again.

Regards
Pravin Gunjal.

 De Premor d...@premor.net
via<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=1311182>
 googlegroups.com
 7:11 AM (11 hours ago)
    to excel-macros
  To keep in Track, we can add some user environment in filename

'=============================================================
    Dim fName As String, fPath as string, fTag as String

    fPath = "\\your-computer-name\my-shared-folder\"   '<--  Set This to
Your Full Path Of Your Shared Folder to Create Backup
    fName = Environ("computername") & "(" & Environ("username") & ") " &
Format(Now(), "yymmddhhmm") & " "
    fTag = "BeforeEdit"
    ThisWorkbook.SaveCopyAs fPath & fNameStr & fTag & " - " &
ThisWorkbook.Name
    ThisWorkbook.Save
'=============================================================

That code will save backup file named "EDITORCOMPUTERNAME(EDITORUSERNAME)
YYMMDDHHMM BeforeEdit - SomeWorkbook.xlsm"
Ex: *MCMRWKS-ICT(Premor)** 1307050837** BeforeEdit - Someworkbook.xlsm*
1307050837 => Year Month Date Hour Minutes (In Two Digit each)

If We want to create backup before user make some change in workbook, put
that on Workbook_Open event
If we want to create backup while saving workbook, then put that code to
Workbook_BeforeSave, and change fTag to "AfterEdit"

That tag will make us more clearly to identify the file, from where that
file edited, by who, and when the do that

Thanks,
[dp]