Respected Prabhakar,

Install the addin a new excel work book.To install the addin go to the
excel options button and go to the add-in tab,in the rightside down part
you will have a go button .Click it and you will have a dialog box with
brose and three other buttons.Click brose and select the saved add-in
file.It should appear on the list beside and also should be checked.then
the add-in will be installed.After installing you will a new menu item
called straxx add-in which contains unprotect sheet and unprotect workbook
tabs.Close the work book and open any password protected workbook.Go to the
straxx menu and use the uprotect sheet and unprotect workbook tabs  to
unprotect the sheet or workbook respectively.

Regards,
Vijaykumar

P.VIJAY KUMAR

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.