Dear Abhishek Sir,
thanks for reply .
When we exclude the highest value from chart it average is less that is 44
 and that is correct average .
But When  I show the this chart (included Highest Number )  to my boss , he
will surprise that daily Average  cabs coming is 123...and that is wrong...
It gives wrong Nos to Management.

Regards,
Prafull Jadhav
9920553518