Yes, there are ways to override (break) passwords.
But, per Forum Rules #3, you shouldn't seek them here.
-----------------------
-----------------------
                                                              xx
The fact is: myself and many others that participate in these types of forums
have created careers our of supplying solutions to clients and employers.

This becomes our "intellectual property" and is often password protected to
ensure others do not steal and take credit for our efforts.

( I failed to protect one of my applications once and actually had someone that
copied it and received a $5,000 BONUS for "his work" in saving the company
money.  He then had the NERVE to ask me to modify the code to fit some new
criteria)

The members of this forum have no way to know for certain that you actually
have authorization to "break" this password.

If you need to do this, I'd suggest Google.
Searching for "Excel password recovery free" results in 2,280,000 hits.
Surely one of them can help you!

Paul
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,