Paul,

Thank you so much for this. This is exactly along the lines I am looking
for. I love the error protection you built into the sheet.

I know little about excel Macros however i do have some coding experience
and can pick up on what you are doing. I will mess around with it some more
tonight and tomorrow morning and e-mail you with any questions.

Thank you so much for your quick response. Its amazing to see so many
outstadning people willing to share their knowledge with the world!