Sorry I'm an excel noob, I don't understand what to do.

On a side note though, i was wondering what the formula would be if it was
just to find whether Cells(1, 1).Value exists in row B, and where it would
be. Also what would the formula for selecting the bottom row with a value
in it be?

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.