Okay so I tried to do this on my own. Which in someways was good learned
somethings. On the flip side I have aged 30 years and have pulled half my
hair out. I have tried to get the information to input on the form put I
can not get it in how I would like it. It is all going in the same row and
It should be like the example below starting at row 6 and using 3 rows 5
columns input the data, then the next one that gets input would skip a row
and fill in 3 rows and 5 columns. This pattern will continue down the page.
Hopefully someone can edit my current code to work in this fashion.

A6 = txtAssignmentName
A7 = txtDate
A8 = txtAssignmentType
D6 = txtPointsReceived
E6 = txtPointsPossible

SKIP Row 9

A10 = txtAssignmentName
A11 = txtDate
A12 = txtAssignmentType
D10 = txtPointsReceived
E10 = txtPointsPossible

And repeat this down the page for every new entry

Here is what I have which inputs everything in 1 row and poorly done as I
am guessing at how to do this

Private Sub cmdSubmit_Click()

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.