How could get this micro to work in excel. The macro should write the time
in one row (Row A - field 1) when something is written in the second row
(Row B - field 2). When I add this to any excel (Excel on mac 14.4.6) file
I don't even get any errors. Could someone help me to tell me why it
doesn't work ?

Thank you,

Steve

Private Sub Worksheet_chage(ByVal Target As Excel.Range)
    Dim rCell As Range
    Dim rChange As Range

    On Error GoTo ErrHandler
    Set rChange = Intersect(Target, Range("A:A"))
    If Not rChange Is Nothing Then
        Application.EnableEvents = False
        For Each rCell In rChange
            If rCell > " " Then