While studying I got to know that Collection is the object that can take
only unique values with the key identifier and i am taking this advantage
of this. Another one which is having this special property  is
Scripting.dictionary object. Can someone incorporate the usage of
scripting.dictionary object with a small example which is showing that it
can't take duplicates.

See dis example .
Show me how to retireve the value one by one from dictionary object with
loop which is stored in dictionary object. (what keyword will be used to
get the values one by one item/array(0) something like that.  I dont know
the exact

Function RemoveDupes1(pWorkRng As Range) As String
Dim xValue As String
Dim xChar As String
Dim xOutValue As String

Set xDic = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
xValue = pWorkRng.Value
For i = 1 To VBA.Len(xValue)
xChar = VBA.Mid(xValue, i, 1)
If xDic.Exists(xChar) Then