Thanks Mr.Vaibhav to reply. I realize that when I enable  Forwarding and
POP/IMAP
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/a8085d1844ea014de74fde5fec93a1ef72f995f4?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2Fu%2F0%2F%23settings%2Ffwdandpop&signature=349318ba2e1728fd>
in
Gmail and save changes, the option button is going to unchecked when I see
another time this setting. I tried several time to save setting this but
this button going to unchecked.

The another problem would be is that the internet connection is receive by
router not direct and in Outlook setup guidance it's mention that 'However,
if you setup a 3rd party outgoing mail server, you will not have access to
sent emails via your web based Gmail account panel. '

So, I think it's not possible due to not direct connection of Net, but my
first problem to uncheck button automatically of enalbe POP that's I can't
understand. Kindly know me the reason if you know, otherwise it's ok.
Thanks.

Regards.
Ashish Bhalara
9624111822
P*Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental üawareness.♣♣♣*