Respected All

                Last time some brothers have help to make this file perfect

                I want some clarification / suggestion on this file

                I have approx more than 1000 entries to do in this file

1]            When I start inserting lines & copy paste data  from other
files

                then it does not work properly  --What is the logic of this
?

2]            When I make the entry in this file & some other files open at
the same time                                                       then
all the formula in D column change automatically as #value#

                As shown in the screen shot

3]            I can not use Ctr Z – redo entry in this file it is due to
macro

4]            I want to use the formula of =GetConcat(A13) in the other
files too

But I can not get the help command for this . so how to change in some
details if I want in this

Or can u  give some help to use this formula so that I can modify the
details as per my requirement.

Thanks a lot & God Bless you all ..

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.