Here's a macro to delete records by date.
The Technique:Since I didn't know how many records you have or dates to
process,I elected to store the dates in a Dictionary Object.This makes it VERY
fast to verify if the dates in the records are included in the Deletion list.
I then processed the records in reverse order.That is because if they are
processed sequentially, then when a row is deleted the following rowis move
"up" into the deleted row's location and is essentially skipped in the next
loop.
Now, it IS possible to accomplish this by simply decrementing the loop/row
index if a row is deleted,but I prefer this method.
let me know if you have any questions.
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,