Mr. Shot: :)
I don't believe you're being "ignored".I suspect it's more along the lines
of:"How much effort do I/we have to put into trying to figure out what it is
you want to do and do I/we have the expertise to address it".
Your messages are a "little" confusing.
You've posted a question on an EXCEL MACROS message board which SEEMS to be
regarding writing macros in Outlook.Consequently, most of the users here, since
they have no experience with Outlook macros, leave the question for others.
If that is your requirement, you might receive more responses from posting in
an Outlook message board.
If however, you wish to use an Excel macro to take (4) files from a folder,
attach them to an email in Outlook, and mail them to a specific address:I have
an example.
If, you're wanting to take (4) attachments that are in one or more EMAILS, put
them in a single email and send them to a specific address, then I have no idea
how to handle it.
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,