Hello I'm currently have a workbook with over 2000 lines of information.
What I'm trying to do is to search for a number in the B Column and copy the
results to A2 in sheet2 going down A3 A4 A5 as there is numerious results could
be up to 2000 results for what I searched

The code below searchs copies and pastes but stops at the first one it finds
and doesn't carry on for the rest.

Can anyone help please?

Sub Button5_click ()
    Dim rId As Range, celS As Range, celT As Range
    Dim wS As Worksheet, wT As Worksheet
    Dim sId As String

    Set wS = Worksheets("sheet1")
    Set wT = Worksheets("Sheet2")
    Set celT = wT.Range("A2")

    Do

        sId = InputBox("Enter ID")
        If Len(sId) = 0 Then Exit Sub

        Set rId = wS.Range("B3")
        Set rId = wS.Range(rId, wS.Cells(wS.Rows.Count, rId.Column).End(xlUp))
'rest of data

        Set celS = rId.Find(sId, , xlValues, xlWhole, , , False)

        If Not celS Is Nothing Then
            Set celS = Intersect(wS.Columns("C:C"), celS.EntireRow)
            If Not IsEmpty(celT) Then
                Set celT = wT.Cells(wT.Rows.Count,
celT.Column).End(xlUp).Offset(1)
            End If