Dear Paul Sir,

This is fabulous work!
I think this must be flashing on the front page! :D. And I am Extremely
sorry for so late reply bcos of diwali vacation. I am VBA learner so only
basic knowledge of VBA coding.

I have some Question here:

1) Can I use this code in excel 2007 after giving change specific range as
per in your code in excel 2007.

2) what is relation E column with code ( Can I delete this column,then code
work proper?) and what is relation "flag" word with code ( Can I delete
this word)

3) in module1 code I found there are show specific word
(Criteria1:="Chenai" & "=*hotmail*") why it show only specific criteria
word show.Code work for all country & email ID na? I check it & find it
work for all proper way as per my requiment.

Thanks ones again Paul sir

Regards

Amar