First of all, take a look at the Forum "rules".some of them are just simple
good ideas, like: 1) Use concise, accurate thread titles. Poor thread titles,
like Please Help, Urgent, Need Help, Formula Problem, Code Problem, and Need
Advice will not get quick attention or may not be answered.
The fact is: EVERYONE that posts a question to the group is looking for
assistance.Everyone here has their own area of expertise, or at least
experience.If your question is regarding Pivot Tables, you'd like someone that
has experience in Pivot tables to answer your question!I get 30-80 emails each
day.When I have a few minutes available, I look through them to see which ones
I can answer in the time I have available.BASED ON THE THREAD TITLE.
Normally, I ignore any that say "Help Required", or "Urgent" because if I have
20 minutes to spend, I don't want to spend 18 of it trying to figure out what
is needed...
In this case, I had cleared my in-box earlier in the day and since I had 20
minutes while some data was formatted, I decided to take a look at a post that
others had ignored.
So... to your question:
I wrote a macro that clears all sheets except the one called "Master" and then
copies the data into new sheets (creating them as required).
hope this points you in the right direction.

“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,