The workbook that you add the VBA macro to is identified as "ThisWorkbook".
so, in the macro:
    ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Range("A2:Z65000").ClearContents
clears the contents of the first sheet in "Thisworkbook"then:
                ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(nRow, "A").Value = Sht.Name
                ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(nRow, "B").Value = Rng.Address
                If (InStr(1, Rng.Formula, "[") > 0) Then
                    ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(nRow, "C").Value = "'" &
Rng.Formula
                Else
                    ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(nRow, "D").Value = "'" &
Rng.Formula
                End Ifputs the listing on the first sheet of the workbook.
“Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,