Hi,

Hope you are doing well.!

We have urgent position QA Engineer for location Philadelphia PA, please
let me know your interest, and share me your updated resume.

Position:QA Engineer

Location: Philadelphia PA

Terms :Contract,
Interview: Phone and face to face

Participate and analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase
of projects.

•         Develop and execute automated test scripts using Selenium with
C#, which will require programming in C#.Net and other scripting languages.

•         Execute automated test suites and Analyze test results to
identify options for improving the effectiveness of automated testing using
MTM and on Azure.

•         Develop custom Quality Assurance Metrics and reporting solutions
using C#, SQL, XML, html, CSS.

•         Work in a multi-environment automation test execution platform.

•         Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration
Solution to integrate test suites into the test management system and
custom test harnesses.

•         Create, coordinate, and execute manual application test cases and
test plan

•         Review functional specs and user stories to design test
cases/scripts and test plans.

•         Create and analyze test data.

Thanks & Regards

*Vikas *