See the full posting here:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/oracle-ebs-developer-jobs-in-washington

 IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for “Oracle EBS Developer” in Washington DC, WA

*Job Description:*

·         Work within a cross-functional team to provide  expertise in the
requirements analysis, design, and system architecture of Oracle EBS and
RICEW development and integration

·         Handle complex solution design and RICEW development issues and
challenges

·         Create RICEW and OUM artifacts that can be leveraged across the
implementation

·         Handle complex solution design and Create design documents

*Required Skills:*

·         More than one R12 Upgrades experience with primary focus on
Technical Upgrades

·         Proficiency in one or more of following tools /technologies

o       Oracle Developer Suite 10g

o       Oracle Workflow Builder

o       Oracle JDeveloper 10g OAF

o       Oracle BIPublisher

o       Shell scripting

·         6 – 8  years of Oracle financials experience on multiple projects
in federal government organizations.

·         Develop, review  and Unit test CEMLI components and Perform
integration
testing as needed

·         Hands on experience with GL,AR, AP,SLA,TCA and Federal Admin
applications in R12

·         Hands on experience  in major integrations (ie :IPP,IPAC,
Contracting systems)

·         Significant experience in requirements development and
traceability through the SDLC of an application – from requirements
definition to design to development and testing and post production
validation

·         Experience writing functional/business requirements and preparing
functional designs

·         Experience in R12 SLA accounting related to  AP, AR and Fed Admin
and PO

·         R12 new feature (SLA,IBY,TCA) setups and changes

·         Excellent communication skills including strong writing skills

·         Experience across the entire standard development lifecycle

·         Proficiency with IBM Rational tools

·         Degree in computer science or business or accounting or related
discipline

·         Experience in conducting CRPs

·         Public Trust security clearance a plus

*SALARY AND LOCATION*

Salary will depend upon Interview.

This position is based in Washington DC, WA

*HOW TO APPLY*

To apply this post visit this link:
https://www.ibainfotech.com/oracle-ebs-developer-jobs-in-washington

*ABOUT US*

IBA InfoTech is a global IT staffing and technology outsourcing company and
has been bringing key management solutions since 2014. We are based in US
and have started our organization with a focus to empower our customers
with business and infrastructure services through state-of-the-art
technology.

As we have 4 years of experience in staffing industry, our aim is to become
the most preferred business partner of all IT firms who are looking for the
best and quick solutions to their staffing needs. We help them to
accomplish their core business objectives by establishing a global offshore
infrastructure and network.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.