Hello ,

My name is Ashish from Jacaranda Systems. I have the open position with my
client. Please read the job description and let me know your interest.

I would appreciate your reply for further proceedings if you are looking
for a new job opportunity.

*Position:              Android Application Developer*

*Location:             Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration:             Long Term Contract*

*Interview:*           *Phone/ Skype*

*Responsibility: *

·         Collaborate with designers, testers, product managers, and other
developers across the organization.

·         Developing features for existing products and building new *Android
apps* from scratch, you will have opportunities to contribute to all
aspects of the products.

·         Designs new software and web applications, supports applications
under development, and customizes current applications. Assists with the
software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of
software releases.

·         Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications
fit specification and technical requirements.

·         Assists in the roll-out of software releases.

·         Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
Reviews literature and current practices relevant to the solution of
assigned projects.

*Skills:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent

·         Engineering, Computer Science

·         Ability to deliver high quality code that follow best practices

·         Released at least 3 major apps that have been published to Google
Play or the App Store

·         8 years+ Professional experience in creating native mobile
applications for either iOS or Android across all device sizes and multiple
OS versions using native tools.

·         Familiarity with the software development cycle: product
specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance

·         Experience working with JavaScript frameworks, including jQuery
Mobile, Node, Angular

·         Experience with data loading as well as video operations and
playback.

·         Experience with ASP.Net, HTML, JSON, XML, Agile/Scrum and TDD.

·         Expert knowledge of agile software processes, data-driven
development, reliability, and responsible experimentation

*Additional Skills:        *

·         Strong background in Java

·         Should have a solid understanding of REST API interaction

·         must have no less than 4 years’ experience developing native
mobile applications for the Android OS

·         should have experience with JSON creation and parsing

·         experience using *ProGuard and knowledge of Espresso is a plus.*

*If Interested, I will highly appreciate your reply with the required
details in the table with your updated resume.*

*Submission Format:*

*Name: *

*Email:*

*Contact#:*

*Visa Status:*

*Rate:*

*Current Location:*

*Last 4 digits of SSN:*

*DOB (MM/DD):*

*Total Experience:*

*Ready To Relocate <Y/N>:*

*Availability:*

*Ready for in-person Interview*

*Highest Education:*

*Looking forward to hear back from you very soon.....*

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish

*Account Manager*

Phone:   *347-697-7729 // 856-376-0342*