Hello ,

Greetings of the day……

My name is Ashish from Jacaranda Systems, I have an open position with my
client based at Grapevine, TX, I am reaching you to know your availability,
if interested, please share your updated resume to me ASAP to proceed
further.

*Position # 1*

*Roll:                       QA Tester (ETL TESTER)*

*Location:             Grapevine, TX*

*Duration:             12-18 Months Contract*

*Interview:           Telephonic Then Face to Face*

*Note: Must be an expert with SQL, Strong Data Tester, And Expert ETL
Tester*

*Qualifications:*

•        Experience testing ETL processes in SQL Server/ ETL Tester/Strong
Data Tester

•        Understanding of data analysis, data modeling, database design,
data migration, and business intelligence solutions

•        Proficiency with database test automation frameworks

•        Excellent SQL skills are required

•        Hands-on experience with Hadoop and tools such as Impala is
preferred

•        Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills

•        Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills

•        Works well under pressure to meet schedule commitments

•        Able to work with no or minimal supervision and willing to take
the initiative

•        Able to organize work efficiently across multiple projects and
responsibilities

•        Enthusiastic attitude, eager to continue growing and learning

•        Strong sense of ownership, takes responsibility

•        Tera data is a plus

*Responsible for:*

•        Collaborate with the project team to produce requirements that are
clear, attainable, complete, and testable.

•        Participate in estimation activities for project scope, schedule
and budget.

•        Analyze and understand the requirements, devise a test strategy
and plan that adequately covers the requirements, develop high-level test
scenarios that implement the strategy, elaborate scenarios into detailed
test cases.

•        Build and maintain a traceability matrix between requirements and
tests.

•        Review test artifacts with QA and development team members and
edit accordingly.

•        Create detailed database test automation scripts capable of
validating schemas, data elements, and advanced calculations.

•        Own the QA role throughout each project. This includes but is not
limited to: consume requirements, write and execute tests (manual and
automated), monitor testing progress, report status, find and log defects,
track defect fixes, gather and report metrics, choose when and what to
re-test, collaborate with team members, monitor project progress,
incorporate schedule and scope changes, shepherd the product to delivery,
be responsible for quality.

•        Maintain QA project timelines. Keep team members apprised of
project status; provide timely warning of project-jeopardizing issues;
anticipate and mitigate risks.

•        Maintain the database test automation library; update/retire
existing tests.

•        Build subject matter expertise for the databases under test and
use that expertise in QA activities.

*Position # 2*

*Roll:                       Senior iOS Engineer*

*Location:             San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:             6+ Months*

*Interview:           Telephonic/ Webex*

*Job Overview: *

The Mobile group is responsible for application architecture, development
and innovation of new feature development to support consumer mobile
solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in iOS design
and development, with one or more apps in the Apple iTunes AppStore. This
person is a leader, who also loves code. Beyond technical capabilities we
are also looking for a person who can take diverse and changing
requirements and turn them into actionable plans. The ideal candidate will
have had experience in the high paced energy of startups as well as
experience in the structured world of a large company.

Additional responsibilities include mentoring the team, driving Agile
methodology, tracking the current tasks of the team members, and escalating
issues as needed. The successful applicant will work closely with Technical
Leads, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Operations, and Quality
Assurance Engineers in a collaborative environment to provide quality
software and solutions, while providing the necessary leadership to deliver
releases on time and on budget. Perform other duties as assigned.

*Essential Functions: *

•        Responsible for working on different layers of the iOS apps.

•        Help architect and maintain our set of native mobile applications.

•        Design and implement features for iOS apps.

•        Ship quality software quickly and frequently.

•        Partner closely with our design and product team to architect a
gorgeous application flows seamlessly and works intuitively with our users.

•        Building applications in memory- and network-constrained
scenarios.

•        Influence every aspect of the iOS development process from API
creation, design, and product.

•        Own important pieces of the product that has high visibility both
internally and externally.

•        Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered,
and magical.

•        Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings,
iterative development, estimations and design sessions.

•        Passionate, Persistent and Creative - you find clever solutions to
problems.

•        Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.

*Education/Experience: *

•        Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
work experience.

•        5+ years of Experience in software development with a strong
command of object oriented principles.

•        Experience releasing at least one application into the App Store.

•        Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in
data structures, algorithms and software design.

•        Deep understanding of iOS Platform, UI paradigms and tools.

•        In-depth knowledge of Swift 3/4, Objective-C, XCode, and Interface
Builder.

•        Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile
applications.

•        Experience integrating with RESTful API backends.

*Position # 3*

*Roll:                       Senior Android Developer*

*Location:             San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:             6+ Months*

*Interview:           Telephonic/ Webex*

*Job Overview: *

We are looking for an Android Developer to help us build awesome Android
apps that integrate with our services platform. The Android developer for
the Mobile Team will report to the Mobile Development Manager for Android
Team. The Mobile group is responsible for application architecture,
development and innovation of new feature development to support consumer
mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in
Android design and development, with one or more apps in the Google Play
app store. This is a 100 % hands-on role. Beyond technical capabilities we
are also looking for a person who can take diverse and changing
requirements and turn them into actionable plans. The ideal candidate will
have had experience in the high paced energy of startups as well as
experience in the structured world of a large company.

Additional responsibilities include mentoring the team, driving Agile
methodology, tracking the current tasks of the team members, and escalating
issues as needed. The successful applicant will work closely with Business
Analysts, other Technical Leads, Software Engineers, Operations, and
Quality Assurance Engineers in a collaborative environment to provide
quality software and solutions, while providing the necessary leadership to
deliver releases on time and on budget. Performs other duties as assigned.

*Essential Functions: *

•        Work with our product team to build exciting new features for our
customers.

•        Work with QA team in analyzing and resolving issues/defects.

•        Work with Release Engineering team in app deployment activities.

•        Work with our UX team to implement pixel perfect designs and
animations.

•        Implement unit test cases as part of new feature development.

•        Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.

*Qualifications: Education/Experience: *

•        Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
work experience.

•        3 + years as a Android Developer with deep understanding of
Android UX and UI design paradigms, and ability to implement and design
Android apps

•        3 + years of depth knowledge of Java

•        Experienced with using all the building blocks (ex:
Fragments/Activities, Services, Content Providers) available in Android
SDK.

•        An Object Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and
applying OO design patterns MVP, MVVM.

•        Experience integrating Android apps with RESTful APIs.

*Other Skills: *

•        Must have utilized Android Data Binding in building Android Apps.

•        Must be well versed with Reactive Programing concepts and hands on
experience with Rx Java.

•        Familiar with Dependency Injection principle and enabling this
using Dagger 2 on Android apps.

•        Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high
quality, and within budget.

•        Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure,
client-services, environment.

•        Nice to have: Kotlin

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish

*Account Manager*
Jacaranda Systems Inc.
100 Duffy Avenue,

Suite 510 Hicksville, New York 11801

Phone: 516-441-9121
Email :  ash...@jacarandasystems.com
Web:   www.jacarandasystems.com

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Finally, the recipient
transmitted by this email.  *Thank you*

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.