Hello,

Hope this email finds you in Good spirits...!!!!

I came across your profile through one of our online job boards and I’d
like to speak with you regarding an opportunity we are currently
representing.  Please let me know the best time and number to speak further
while providing the basic information requested below.  Also, I have
provided a short job description for your reference.  Looking forward to
hearing back from you.

*Job Title: Sr. Backend Java Engineers*
*Location: SFO, CA*

*Contract Duration:* *12 Months Contract*

   - Experience with building microservices
   - exposure to google cloud platform
   - Exposure to Kafka, streaming systems
   - Building high volume processing systems that support millions of
   transactions
   - Strong troubleshooting  skills
   - Experience with docker and other build and deployment frameworks
   - Take ownership and can work independently

*Please fill the below details for client submission:-*

Please send me a paragraph explaining your experience with the required
skills in the Job Description. It would help me in projecting your
experience precisely while I submit your resume to our client.

Full name:

LinkedIn Profile:

Contact:

Email:

Current Location:

Work Authorization status:

Willing to Relocate: Y/N

Currently working:

Availability to Join:

Good timing to Speak:

All-Inclusive hourly Rate on W2:

Skype ID:

Other interviews:

Any offers in hand:

Two recent project reference:

Regards,
Naga Raj | Accolite Inc
16479 Dallas North Parkway Ste 350
Addison, TX 75001
Desk: 214-377-0789

Email:  naga....@accolite.com

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/naga-raj-li-o-n-248667113

[image: acc]

*Disclaimer: *We respect your Email and Internet privacy. This email is
intended for a specific individual on Recruitment purpose only. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in
future, please reply back with ‘REMOVE’ in your subject line. Your request
will be immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros.