Hi,

Hope you are doing great and staying safe!!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Senior JBOSS Engineer *at *Phoenix,
AZ *with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: Senior JBOSS Engineer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description*

*Minimum Qualifications*

·         5+ years’ experience with Java, Openshift with Kubernetes,
WebSphere, Jboss, Javascript development

·         Familiarity with SRE concepts, development and build frameworks
including Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Git/SVN, common IDE’s and Testing tools

·         A good understanding of Cloud based environments and single and
multi-tenant services

·         Api development and testing using technologies including
*REST/JSON/XML
as* well as load and performance testing of api’s using standard tools like
JMeter

·         Application development using SQL and NoSQL databases

*Preferred Skills/Qualifications:*

·         *Node.js or GOLANG development*

·         *Migration of application to ePaas based environments using
native components*

*Experience: 8 to 12 Years*

*Skills Required: JBOSS APPLICATION , Java , Openshift , Kubernetes ,
Javascript , Maven , Jenkins , Testing ,*

*Roles:*

*Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing*

   - Developing and Testing PaaS based applications in ePaas based
   environments
   - Participating in agile development of new capabilities and test
   frameworks
   - Developer facing consulting
   - *At the core of Software Engineering*
   - Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following
   technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including

*If you are comfortable with the requirement please share me following
details with your updated copy of resume so we can proceed*

*Skill*

*Years of Experience*

*Last used*

Java

Openshift

Jboss

Web Sphere

Kubernetes

Javascript

Node.js or GOLANG

Maven

Jenkins

Testing

REST/JSON/XML

NoSQL

JMeter

Name of the Candidate

Current Location

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

Visa Status

US Entry – which visa ? H1, L2 EAD, F1

Number of years spent on H1

Passport No

If on H1, any extension/RFE/amendment in process?

Best time to schedule interview

Total Experience

Relevant Experience

Present Organization

Reason for Job Change

Expected Rate/Salary

Contract/Fulltime

Notice Period

Any Vacation plans?

Any interviews/Offers in Pipeline?

Did he get interviewed by Mindtree in past 3 months?

Education details with year of Graduation

Willing to relocate within USA(Yes/No)

LinkedIn URL

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/CAM%3D5NfVCB%2BDqS1jPEOR82SDQbAabsVvf%2B4t9Z%3Dd3wfL0anp3zQ%40mail.gmail.com.