Hi Friends,

I hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: SAP FICO Location: Jackson, MI Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Qualifications: :*Minimum Requirements:

·         Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business, (or related) or
the equivalent in work experience. – combine

·         10+ years of experience in the Information technology profession
passionate about ERP design and management.

·         7+ years of SAP FICO related modules with SAP configuration and
implementation experience.

·         Experience implementing, integrating, and/or maintaining SAP ERP
suites in the Retail/Fashion/Footwear industries

·         Solid grasp of Order to Cash Finance and financial implications
of retail omni channel models.

·         Exp designing and implementing highly scalable technical
solutions/services in the cloud

·         Deep understanding of the integration with other ECC modules
(especially MM, PP and SD)

·         *Experience with SAP CO-PA, Product Costing and Material Ledger*

·         Experience on transfer pricing and intercompany markup projects.

·         Experience with Thomson Reuters Tax Engine and its integration
with SAP. Good understanding of integration points of tax within Order to
Cash and Procure to Pay processes.

·         Experience working with Third Party systems for outbound and
inbound interfaces, familiarity with SAP configuration.

·         Experience working on new rollouts with Country specific local
legal requirements pertaining to North America, APAC, EMEA

·         Ability to identify, clarify and resolve project issues and risks
as needed.

·         Good analytical problem solving and fact-finding skills

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Kiran Nandrolu

Sr. Recruiter

W: (972) 393-2255