I have an urgent opening for *Mulesoft Engineer (Lead) *with my client. If
interested and available, Please send me your resume with full name,
contact details, rate, and availability date.

*Note: This project is 10 weeks and we can consider H1b as it is a C2C
contract but any candidate who is currently working and wants to earn extra
perks will also be considered. *

*The project starts as full-time (40 hours) for 3 -4 weeks but later turns
to the part-time role for the remaining weeks.*

*Requirement details:*

*Role: **Mulesoft Engineer (Lead) *

*Job Location:  Seattle, WA (100% Remote)*

*Duration: 3-4 months *

*Rate: $68/hr on C2C*

*Job Description:*

   - 5 years of experience in developing various Enterprise Application
   Integration Solutions using MULE3.X/4.X
   - At least 1 year of experience with Mule 4.X
   - 2-3 years of experience in designing RAML and OAS for REST APIs
   - Experience in Mulesoft Enterprise security like Securing the API with
   External OAuth Provider 2.0, Basic authentication, JWT, Encryption, secure
   Placeholder etc.
   - Experience in Dataweave Language 1.0 & 2.0 for mapping and complex
   Transforming Data across Mule.
   - Experience in Routers, Components, Transformers, Flow Controls,
   Connectors, Scopes, filters, Exceptions handling In Mule.
   - Experience in developing MuleSoft APIs for cloudhub implementation.
   - Experience in using different types of MuleSoft connectors.
   - Solving complex data transformation problems using Mule’s Data Mapper,
   Dataweave (1.0 &
   - 2.0) and XSL transformations.
   - Experience in developing asynchronous services using Mule, MQ message
   brokers
   - Experience in consuming 3rd party SOAP and RESTful web services in
   Mule Anypoint Platform.
   - Experience with CI/CD tools such as Teamcity, Jenkins, Bitbucket,
   artifactory, etc.
   - Experience in designing and setting up monitoring and alerts in
   cloudhub Anypoint platform.
   - Experience in Connecting Database’s through Mule with SQL and NOSQL
   like Oracle, MYSQL, MongoDB, etc

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas