*Greetings from Inherent Technologies**!* Hope this email finds you in the
best of your health,

Inherent works with our clients to transform their relationships with their
customers and create experiences which provide rapid and sustainable value,
both for their end-customer and their own organization. Our approach is
personal rather than personalized.

Come join our team of experts, we welcome you to explore Inherent!

*Job Title: Jr. Embedded Test Engineer *

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Experience Level: 2-4 years*

*No of positions: 20*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C or $40/hr on W2*

*Note: No client interviews.*

*Job Description:*

·         Collaborate with internal teams and develop test plans for
verification.

·         Creating efficient testing methodologies and planning to the
process.

·         Medical Device Software Testing preferred or Embedded Device
experience.

·         Develop hardware and disposables product verification protocols
and reports.

·         Support product test execution activities and report test
anomalies for triage by the design team.

·         Analyze technical data using appropriate statistical techniques
and communicate outcomes through clear, concise reporting

·         Accurately predict task effort and duration and keep stakeholders
up-to-date with status

·         Experience in medical devices and verification process.

·         Medical Devices (ISO 13485, IEC 62304)

*Please send me following information with your updated word format resume*

Full Name

Phone number:

Email address:

Candidate is on your own W2