*MySql Database Developer *

*Location: CA (Remote) *

*Duration: 3-6 months *

*Skills- *

*9+ years total experience *

*MySQL db for the customer - the data has to be read from the production DB
short procedures MySQL skilled resource to design the universe reporting
strategy.  *

*They have 20-40 stored procedures, and want to consolidate the stored
procedures. *

*Improve universe reporting process SQL.  *

*The job is to review and improve their current stored procedures and
queries.*

*So must have strong skillset in MySql and querying and stored procedures.*

*Also must know how to troubleshoot and improve MySql …not just build.  *

*Good communication skills and success working with US based teams is a
critical selection criteria. *

*Vik Smith*

*Account Manager*

*Global Systems LLC|IT Consulting |Staffing | BPO*

*Linkedin: **https://www.linkedin.com/in/vik-smith-87b39241/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vik-smith-87b39241/>*

*Office :  240-345-3178/Cell-4436001239 | Fax    :  214-975-1222 |Skype:
alex_gsl11 | Email: v...@globalsyst.com <v...@globalsyst.com> | URL:
www.globalsyst.com <http://www.globalsyst.com/>*

*A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)*

*A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
214-717-5390*

***We specialize in BA, QA, Java and ERP Applications and have great
technical talent and established clients, please contact us for our
REFERRAL policy***

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/excel-macros/eaa5b232-8bc8-4106-91b4-0540fac99d6an%40googlegroups.com.