From: Abdul Raheem <mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 21:21:25 GMT+0530
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Program Manager

Hi

This is Abdul Raheem from Exatech Inc. I have
an immediate position mentioned below. Please review and let me know your
interest.

Role: Program Manager

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 12+ Months

Interview: Video

Daily and Monthly Responsibilities

·
Work closely with project sponsor,
cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop
scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new
initiatives

·
Manage program and project teams for optimal
return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives

·
Identify key requirements needed from
cross-functional teams and external vendors

·
Develop and manage budget for projects and be
accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives

·
Work with other program managers to identify
risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department

·
Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks,
and produce program reports for management and stakeholders

Skills and Qualifications

·
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or
related field

·
5+ years in an advanced management role
(preference given to those with program management experience)

·
Exceptional leadership, time management,
facilitation, and organizational skills

·
Working knowledge of digital marketing

·
Outstanding working knowledge of change
management principles and performance evaluation processes

Thanks and Regards Abdul RaheemPhone: (202) 301-7873 I +1 (513) 666
6914 Email: raheem@exatechinc.comSkype & Hangout:
mdabdulraheem66@gmail.com4555 Lake Forest
Drive, Suite 650 | Cincinnati, OH
45242  An E-Verified Company