-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry
Wahlers
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 5.5 IMS, again

Colleagues,

Sorry to ask about obsolete software, but I'm trying to get an old Exchange
5.5 server to accept email for a test domain I have, to simulate what will
happen tomorrow when I cut over a production domain on their 5.5 server.

If I've added the test domain to the IMS Routing tab as an inbound domain,
and I'm accepting connections "from any host (secure or non-secure)" on the
Connections tab, and I've rebooted the server, is there anything else I need
to do to accept email at this test domain from our new outsourced anti-Spam
provider? I've tested sending to this same test domain on a different
Exchange server on our network, and it works (although that server is
Exchange 2003).

--
Larry Wahlers
Concordia Technologies