A user sent a message to themselves twice? Whatever for? Have you looked
that the original message in the user's sent items folder and examined
the properties of the recipient in question? If that turns out to be
valid, then turn up diagnostics logging on the categorizer processes and
look for errors related to future bounces.

/muhnj/ vt. 1. [derogatory] To imperfectly transform
information. 2. A comprehensive rewrite of a routine, data
structure or the whole program. 3. To modify data in some way the
speaker doesn't need to go into right now or cannot describe
succinctly (compare mumble). 4. To add spamblock to an email
address.

[mailto:bounce-