From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Aristotle Zoulas
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 9:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 Upgrade (sluggish performance)

So far we replaced the cache batteries in the array (per HP). Weak
batteries will disable the cache (did not know that!). Performance is
better, average disk queue is down. We will likely need a good old
fashioned eseutil defrag on the databases as we moved many large
mailboxes.

I cringe when I come across the Scalable Network Pack.