It keeps asking me if I want to send a notification to the originator of the
item or just delete it, one by stinking one.

________________________________
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Micheal Espinola Jr
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:21 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] iPad 6.1 bit me good - help?

Why cant you just delete them from the users Calender? Changing the view to
List mode should make this tedious task doable.

--
Espi

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Stringham, Steven
<sstri...@lrlaw.com<mailto:sstri...@lrlaw.com>> wrote:

I have a user with an iPad running IOS 6.1. She managed to ok 4 entries last
night in her calendar. This set off the repeat trick for these 4 entries. I now
have 8700+ calendar items that I need to kill.  Unfortunately one of these was
one with 41mb of attachments - so her mailbox grew by 90g before I got it
stopped this morning.

I am now faced with killing these entries. I have isolated them into a calendar
folder of their own. But, they don't want to delete because of their existence
on the calendar.  I also want to get them to purge quickly so they don't clog
the database more than they already have.

Suggestions?

Thanks much
Steven Stringham

________________________________

For more information about Lewis and Roca LLP, please go to
www.lewisandroca.com<http://www.lewisandroca.com/>.

Phoenix (602)262-5311<tel:%28602%29262-5311>            Reno
(775)823-2900<tel:%28775%29823-2900>
Tucson (520)622-2090<tel:%28520%29622-2090>             Albuquerque
(505)764-5400<tel:%28505%29764-5400>
Las Vegas (702)949-8200<tel:%28702%29949-8200>          Silicon Valley
(650)391-1380<tel:%28650%29391-1380>

which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the sender of this E-Mail by return E-Mail or by telephone.

  In accordance with Internal Revenue Service Circular 230, we advise you that
if this email contains any tax advice, such tax advice was not intended or
written to be used, and it cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.

For more information about Lewis and Roca LLP, please go to
www.lewisandroca.com<http://www.lewisandroca.com/>.

Phoenix (602)262-5311           Reno (775)823-2900
Tucson (520)622-2090            Albuquerque (505)764-5400
Las Vegas (702)949-8200         Silicon Valley (650)391-1380