That's a bummer as I am sure I probably owe you a drink or something.  I have
an initial selection, though there are some over laps I have to look at in
detail and decide I suppose.  :)

From: mich...@smithcons.com
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [Exchange] MEC 2014
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 00:43:17 +0000

I won’t be going, since none of my session proposals were accepted (and as an
independent contractor, I have to weigh income vs. NO income).

However, there are DOZENS of great sessions. Tony Redmond, one of the big names
in Exchange these days, posted his recommendations. Check out WIndowsITpro.com
 for those.