My customer is looking to replace the current AV running in the Exchange
environment with McAfee products.

My only real world experience with McAfee products was in Afghanistan with a
badly configured EPO policy and McAfee file scanners loaded on Exchange with
exclusions that may or may not have worked. On reboots of the server, it
would about three times out of five cause a deadlock in which we couldn't do
much of anything other than pull the power cord and try again.

But, the customer is the customer, and walking away is not an option.

What has your experience been with the new line of McAfee products and
Exchange?

John M.