From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Gavin Wilby
Sent: 22 August 2014 09:53
To: 'exchange@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: RE: [Exchange] RE: Import many PST to single mailbox

Hi,

Well all works as described, takes time obviously but much easier than doing it
manually. Thanks again for everyones help.

One question though - if an import was to fail, say by a corrupt PST, is there
any way of knowing which pst caused the problem during the import?

Gavin Wilby
IT Support Engineer