From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Susan Bradley
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 12:10 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] Windows Updates for Exchange 2010

What's the operating system that is hosting the Exchange server?

MS14-045 was pulled due to customers getting bsod in some circumstances.  It
has been rebuilt and I have not seen issues with the revised update.

Today is patch Tuesday and there's an IE and .net update out today.
Given that this is a new box you may wish to hold back a bit and not apply any
security update with a release date of today.

Susan Bradley
BIG BIG thanks to Barb Bowman and Robert Pearman for
all their help in migrating the blogs.
I think we're about done with the migration project
at http://blogs.msmvps.com